How do I cancel or unsubscribe?Last Updated: January 08, 2019
You can cancel your recurring subscription anytime before your next bill date, and there are no cancellation fees. Your next bill date is also written directly in your account's billing tab to avoid any surprises!
To cancel your active subscription (5 steps):
- Log in to your account on app.getlito.co/login. If you are on a desktop, click “My Account” or the meatballs and then "My Account" in the top right corner.
- Click on the “Billing” tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Cancel subscription”.
- This will open up a draft email. Check the content and hit send to cancel your subscription. If no email opens up you can cancel your subscription at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Please name your billing email address. We need this information to cancel your subscription.
- We will cancel your subscription as soon as one of us reads your email. In case we missed your email and you got charged but you canceled in time before your next billing. No worries, we will initiate a one-time refund of your last payment. You will receive a cancellation email.
*If you cancel after you’ve already been billed, your subscription will end next month. Your subscription will not renew again. All sales are final and we do not offer refunds on subscriptions at this time.